DIRECTORATE OF CULTURAL AND SOCIAL AFFAIRS PERFORMING ITS WORKS DEPENDING ON ATILIM UNIVERSITY DEAN OF STUDENTS’ OFFICE;
- Organizes the social, cultural and scientific activities of students.
- Organizes chorus, working groups, classes in the fields of painting, photography, crafts, folk-dances, music, theatre activities etc, with an aim of recreation for the students and provides them to take part in the activities such as exhibitions, demonstrations and concerts both inside and outside the university.
- Organizes the University’s annual spring festivals with the other units, and does all kinds of correspondances and prepares programmes.
- Allocates halls for social and cultural meetings and does the hall preparations before the meetings.
- Submits the directives of the student clubs and research groups to the approval by surveying them beforehand.
- Organizes the students in the preparations of graduation ball and yearbook, and contacts with the alumni associations.
- Prepares the expenditure and allowance approval related to cultural and social activities in advance.
- Carries out studies regarding the related unit, according to ceremony cunducting instructions, in the opening and graduation ceremonies.
- Sets a budget related to social and cultural activities.
- Prepares and updates a web site related to the unit.
- Types the scientific, cultural and social activities within the univeristy in the determinated format.